We are looking for a passionate Built Environment specialist with extensive knowledge of the construction sector to join Circle Economy in Amsterdam. Circle Economy is a social enterprise with an international team that develops practical and scalable solutions to accelerate the adoption of the circular economy. We are growing rapidly due to our global reach, thought leadership and our partnerships with governments, cities, and businesses.
We are looking for someone who has experience, expertise, and depth of knowledge, and can translate a bold vision into an actionable plan for the industry.
Circle Built Environment Team
We believe a multi-stakeholder, sectoral approach is key to driving change and implementing the circular economy, and we see the construction sector as a powerful avenue to do so.
We started the Circle Built Environment Programme in 2017 with the ambition to create the right conditions for the sector to transition to circular practices, and are now looking to take our efforts to the next level with the help of a visionary team lead who can support us in our ambition for the practical and scalable implementation of the circular economy
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years working experience in the built environment and construction sector
- You have a proven interest in sustainability and circular economy and want to contribute to establishing a more circular built environment
- You have a proven track record and want to further develop your ability to coordinate project teams and relationship management with clients and stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter, a quick learner and you thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have experience working in multicultural teams in an international environment,
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Your role in our team :
You will be responsible for the daily management and long-term growth of the Built Environment project portfolio. You will also have the opportunity to build a dedicated team over time.
Examples of the activities and tasks you will be required to perform are:
- Structure and conduct qualitative research, including literature reviews, sector reviews, interviews, and questionnaires
- Support the execution of quantitative analysis by our data analysts through review and interpretation
- Turn the research results into useful insights and recommendations, and work closely with clients to validate and refine results
- Write convincing storylines and advice, backed with solid facts and arguments, summarising the project outcomes in inspiring reports.
- Design and deliver workshops for problem-solving and hands-on training on the circular economy with client teams.
- Developing work plans for new projects and/or teams and assisting in the development of new project proposals.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: circle-economy.jobs.personio.com.