Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI)
- Oversee and manage the GSSI Benchmark Process, including ongoing monitoring of alignment
- Oversee and manage the development of the Global Benchmark Tool V.2.0
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of the GSSI Benchmark Process
- Continuously improve the GSSI Benchmark Process and administration
Oversee multiple Benchmark Processes simultaneously and ensure they run efficiently and effectively;
- Introduce applicant schemes and new partners of GSSI to the Global Benchmark Tool;
- Coordinate Independent Experts and Benchmark Committee Members to conduct the benchmark research and revision;
- Support resolution of technical issues by acting as liaison between the schemes, Independent Experts and Benchmark Committee Members;
- Plan and facilitate regular meetings between all stakeholders involved in the process;
- Prepare reports (namely the benchmark reports) and other communication pieces for external and internal audiences;
- Organize public consultations on benchmark reports;
- Coordinate the Monitoring of Continued Alignment processes and trouble shoot/amend as necessary.
Manage the development of the Global Benchmark Tool 2.0
- Manage the global multi-stakeholder process to revise the Global Benchmark Tool v 1.0 and develop the Global Benchmark Tool v 2.0;
- Oversee the coordination of the GSSI Expert Working Groups who will inform the content/indicator updates;
- Oversee the review and revision of the Benchmark Process and updating of the Benchmark Manual.
- Develop and oversee training of Independent Experts and Benchmark Committee Members on the GSSI Global Benchmark Tool and the related Benchmark Process;
- Develop and update training materials (for v 1.0 and 2.0).
Communication and Representation
- Draft regular benchmarking updates and presentations for the GSSI Steering Board and Executive Committee meetings;
- Represent GSSI at international conferences and events.
- Arrange contracts for applicant schemes
- Arrange contracts for Independent Experts;
- Oversee financial administration of the benchmark process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.