Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
For our Global Logistics Services (GLS) organisation we are currently looking for an:
Associate Director Supply Chain Sustainability
This position will be preferably based in Amsterdam,but can also be based in Heist-op-den-Berg (Belgium), Oss (The Netherlands) or Brussels.
The position requires a maximum amount of 10% of travel to attend conferences or visit suppliers.
This is a newly created role that will need to build bridges, explore, investigate and apply all these learnings and transform it into an actionable deployable Roadmap for Supply Chain in the field of Sustainability and Waste reduction. Supply Chain Operations has a global footprint and works together with 100+ partners in a global ecosystem. The decision and solutions we provide directly impact all aspects of sustainability, ranging for example but not limited to, Carbon Footprint reduction, packaging materials optimization, sustainable energy and re-useability of materials. Also alignment with future governmental policies is key.
You will report into the Director of Global Logistics Services but will also have close relationship with the Organon ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance) Council and will take policy direction from this group and translates this into fit for purpose solutions.
Global Logistics Services (GLS) is part of Supply Chain Operations (SCO) within the company’s Manufacturing and Supply (OMS) Division, and responsible for Trade Compliance, Global Freight Forwarding, Product Handling, Warehouse and Distribution support and Digital Logistics.
- Research, design, solution and implementation of Supply Chain wide Sustainability Program, with a scope that is inclusive of but not limited to:
- International Freight Forwarding;
- Domestics / “last Mile” distribution;
- Pick & Pack Operations;
- Waste & Document management.
- Supply Chain representative on the Organon ESG Council;
- Establish and maintain key network of internal and external stakeholders that support the realization of Sustainability Program;
- Program Management and establishment of measurable metric and definition and driving Targets;
- Ensure that Supply Chain remains in compliance with Internal and external policies with respect to Sustainability.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.organon.com.