Finext Performance Management, Intire and Taxvibes are proud to announce the 10th edition of The Future of Corporate Reporting.
We would like you to join us in celebrating this milestone during our online event, of which the central theme is public accountability.
As shifting reporting obligations present new demands for organizations, the focus of the event is to connect with experts in this field who will share their knowledge and first-hand experiences. Our speakers will share how the latest developments in the space of corporate reporting, and sustainability reporting in particular, will impact professionals from all relevant fields of expertise.
- Ilona Eichhorn, Presenter & Host
- Wesley Schulte, Co-founder & Sr Advisor at Intire & Sr Advisor Digital Finance and Enterprise Performance Management at Finext
- Patrick van Gerven, Co-Founder & Tax Automation Specialist at Taxvibes
- Leen Paape RA, Professor Corporate Governance at Nyenrode Business University
- Eelco van der Ende, Chief Executive Officer at Global Reporting Initiative