Why should you attend?
1. Double materiality is an upcoming legal requirement in the European Union under the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)
2. There is limited guidance on how to execute a double materiality assessment
3. There are few examples and best practices on the topic
What is double materiality?
Materiality based on two perspectives: financial and impact Mandatory assured integrated disclosure
Learning outcomes of the masterclass
- A clear understanding of double materiality in relation to legislation and various reporting frameworks and standards
- A detailed understanding of the steps in a double materiality process and when and how to involve stakeholders
- A practical handbook to design and execute a double materiality assessment and to integrate the process across other departments such as Risk and Strategy
Practical information about the masterclass
- 30 november 2022 12:00-17:00
- Trainers: Esther de Graaf and Nishant Parekh
- Fee EUR 450 (ex VAT)
- in english